Information on Elite Greenhouses UK
Prices:- Include VAT (unless otherwise stated).
Prices quoted usually includes delivery to the UK England and Wales mainland unless otherwise stated. Some manufacturers apply extra charges for delivery to Scotland, if you are in doubt please phone 01945410361
Smaller items and accessories not included with the initial order, will incur a delivery and packaging charge according to there size and weight, unless otherwise stated.
Most of our products are delivered direct from the manufacturer or supplier.
A drop door modification is applied when the overall height of any Elite building needs to be increased.
It involves a brick wall being built by the customer to their desired height before a standard dimentional building is then constructed on top.
A threshold is left in the wall for the door(s) to be dropped into thus allowing easy access for their user.
Standard to all Elite Greenhouses
The elements below can be found in all Elite Greenhouse products...
1. All components conform to British Standards
2. With the exception of the Cold Frame, the aluminium gutters are built in as standard which add additional strength to the existing structure and allow for a rainwater collection kit to be fitted to collect and recycle the rainwater.
3. Stainless steel clips are used throughout which eradicate the fears of rust, warp and rot.
4. All buildings, with the exception of the Window Garden and 2’ long R-Type, come with at least one 4ft sq. roof vent. Depending upon what the building is going to be used for, additional roof vents and side louvres can be purchased.
5. Fingertip sliding door(s) (not hinged) provide easy use.
6. Gutter, ridge and cills are in full lengths up to 20'.
7. If you require a base, Elite only supply bases made from aluminium. Removing the fear of rust, rot or warping and can also be powder coated to suit any greenhouse, unlike other base materials.
8. All of our frames come with a 10 year guarantee as standard.
9. Ground level access is standard on the Compact, Streamline, Craftsman, High Eave and Belmont models.